Tuesday 24 December 2013

Testimoney of Tahira Khadijah

Testimoney of Tahira Khadijah

Bismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Like us on facebook:


I am 21 year old and I took my shahadah when I was 20, about 6 months ago. And, I came from a Hindu family.

Like every teenager, I joined my college in a small town in West Bengal, India. I had everything a teenager would desire, loving parents, awesome college, superb buddies and I had a loving boyfriend. Everything was perfect but still I felt some shortage, a sort of dissatisfaction. I had Muslim friends, but we never talked about Islam or any religion. Rather, I picked up interest in Christianity as I always felt an attraction towards prophet Isa (AS), but somehow, the concept of trinity disturbed me.

But I always had a spiritual attraction towards Kaa'ba. I remember saying my boyfriend about a future trip to Mekkah and especially Kaa'ba. (I didn't know that I had to be a Muslim to go to Mekkah). I used to spend my time watching the video of people doing Umrah and more I saw the videos more I developed the attraction. Soon, due to some problems, I broke up with my boyfriend and I started spending my time working on Islam and reading about it. That was when I realized that I have to be a Muslim to make Umrah. While working on Islam, I came across a Muslim brother from France in a Facebook page and I asked few question about Islam and unknowingly I took my shahadah just to make Umrah.

But at that time I was not serious about Islam, it was just the desire to do the Umrah for which I said my shahadah. Soon I started reading Qur'an and kept on discussing with the brother. And while I was in the midst of Surah Al- Baqarah and a long research I realized that Islam is the truth and I took shahadah seriously and started practicing Islam. The challenge was, I was in a area of majority Hindus, no practicing Muslims around, no Masjids around, but Alhamdulillah, I took help from internet and the brother along with some sisters I came across online, they guided me and helped me.

Islam has made me a complete human being, and has given me everything I ever wanted. The teenage life of buddies, dance, music, partners are just to fill the emptiness in the heart but, Alhamdulillah, Allah is the turner of hearts, Qur'an is the healer of hearts and Islam fills the emptiness of hearts.

Back to Testimonies

Also Read:
Testimony of Shannon Conley
Testimony of Lana Krizlistan
Testimony of Roxie Goin (Aliyah Solemon)
Testimony of Yushua Sameul Bilal
Testimoney of George Mitrakos
Testimony of Scarlett Heartt (Jane)
Testimoney of Emanuel Ionescu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts