Tuesday 24 December 2013

Signs Of Last Hour | Muslims Kill Each Other

Signs Of Last Hour | Muslims Kill Each Other

Bismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Like us on facebook:


Thauban reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake. And I have seen its eastern and western ends. And the dominion of my Unimah would reach those ends which have been drawn near me and I have been granted the red and the white trea- sure and I begged my Lord for my Ummah that it should not be destroyed because of famine, nor be dominated by an enemy who is not amongst them to take their lives and destroy them root and branch, and my Lord said: Muhammad, whenever I make a decision, there is none to change it. Well, I grant you for your Ummah that it would not be destroyed by famine and it would not be dominated by an enemy who would not be amongst it and would take their lives and destroy them root and branch even if all the people from the different parts of the world join hands together (for this purpose), but it would be from amongst them, viz. your Ummah, that some people would kill the others or imprison the others.
[Muslim Book 041, Number 6904]

'Amir b. Sa'd reported on the authority of his father that one day Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came from a high, land. He passed by the mosque of Banu Mu'awiya, went in and observed two rak'ahs there and we also observed prayer along with him and he made a long supplication to his Lord. He then came to us and said: I asked my Lord three things and He has granted me two but has withheld one. I begged my Lord that my Ummah should not be destroyed because of famine and He granted me this. And I begged my Lord that my Ummah should not be destroyed by drowning (by deluge) and He granted me this. And I begged my Lord that there should be no bloodshed among the people of my Ummah but He did not grant it.
[Muslim Book 041, Number 6906]

This Hadith explains that prior to the Last Hour the Muslims will get involve in killing and murdering each other either encouraged by third party or for their own benefits. When Holy Prophet PBUH supplicated to Allah he asked three things from Allah among which two Allah accepted but one He denied. For years Muslims have fought each other for power, money and to save their own interest even by harming his fellow Muslims. This Hadith is a reminder to the Ummah that as the Hour approach near the Ummah will get involved in killing each other. Many battles have been fought between Muslims such as Battle of Camel, Karbala, Siffin, etc all resulting in death of thousands of Muslims because of lack of unity among each other.

Back to Islam Or Signs Of Last Hour (Doomsday)

Also See
Splitting Of The Moon
The Six Signs
Killing Will Increase
Prevalence Of Alcohol And Illegal Sexual Intercourse
War With The Turks
Thrity Liars And Fraudulents
Evil Dominates And Muslims Fight Each Other
Hour Will Not Come Until Allah Is Supplicated
Shortage Of Imam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts