Thursday 20 December 2012

What Is Christian God Name?

What Is Christian God Name?

Bismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Like us on facebook:


What Is Christian God Name?

Well there are several names Christian God have it includes

1- Adonai.
This was the name of God in OT particullarly use in Complete Jewish Bible. Passages include

"Adonai said to Moshe and El‘azar, the son of Aharon thecohen,  “Take a census of the entire assembly of the people of Isra’el twenty years old and over, by their ancestral clans, all who are subject to military service in Israel." [Number 26:1-2]

"Adonai said to Sh’mu’el, “How much longer are you going to go on grieving for Sha’ul, now that I have rejected him as king over Isra’el? Fill your horn with oil, and set out; I will send you to Yishai the Beit-Lachmi, because I have chosen myself a king from among his sons.” [1 Samuel 16:1]

2- Jehovah
Examples include
Darby Translation/American Standard Version
"And Jehovah said to Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? fill thy horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite; for I have provided me a king among his sons." [1 Samuel 16:1]

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
"And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them." [Exodus 6:3]

3- Yahweh / Yhwh/ Yahveh

This is another name of Christian God. Passages from Bible include
Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
"I appeared to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but I did not reveal My name Yahweh to them." [Exodus 6:3]

World English Bible
"Yahweh said to Samuel, How long will you mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from being king over Israel? fill your horn with oil, and go: I will send you to Jesse the Beth-lehemite; for I have provided me a king among his sons." [1 Samuel 16:1]

4- Eloi/ Eli

If Jesus spoke Greek according to Christian then there is possibility that Eloi or Eli are also name of God

“About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"--which means,"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? [Matthew 27:46]
In above translation NIV use "Eloi" where as others use "Eli"

Others name include

5- I AM

6- El Shaddai

7- Emmanuel

Some Christians try to prove that Yhvh is the real name by presenting all names of god it in Hebrew. Let us Look how to write names in Hebrew.

Adonai - אדונים‎

Yhvh - ה '‎

Joehovah - יהוה

Even translators of Bible doesn't know what is the name of God they keep translating it how they want
The New American Standard translators admit the fact that "It is known that for many years YHWH has been transliterated as Yahweh, however no complete certainty attaches to this pronunciation" (Principles of Translation from the "Preface to the New American Standard Bible," 1997 edition)

However, The most serious matter to be noted is that "Adonai" has been dropped by alomost every versions of Bible and many Christian claims that KJV is second to none in English version of Bible which uses Jehovah for God

Well God of Christian was a Pagan deity read:
Yahweh A Pagan Deity

Back to Christianity

Also Read:
Why is Trinity false?
Trinity and Paganism
Early Christians Did Worship The Mary
450+ Contradictions In Bible
Sons of God In Bible
Bible God knows Everything But not Something
How Many People God Killed In Bible?
Does Bible God Knows Everything?
Arrival Of Muhammad mentioned 32 times In Bible
Islam and Muhammad Prophesied In Bible 
Muslim Faith Is Actually Supported By Bible
Have you known the Truth? John 8:31-2 Examined
Zamzam | The Holy Water Mention In Bible
The Ozone Layer
Quran On Science Of Cerebrum
The Function Of Fingertips in Quran
Amazing Discovery By Quran
Quran and Science | Mountains As Pegs
Quran And Science | Every Living Thing is made up of Water 
Women | Quran Vs Bible
What Quran and Bible Says On Prophets
What Happened To The Pharaoh Body | Quran Vs Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts