Saturday 8 December 2012

Does Allah Love Sinners?

Does Allah Love Sinners?

Bismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Like us on facebook:


Non-Muslims tries to prove that Allah love or like sinners by quoting the following Hadiths
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “I swear by Him in whose hand is my soul, if you were a people who did not commit sin, Allah would take you away and replace you with a people who would sin and then seek Allah’s forgiveness so He could forgive them.” [Sahīh Muslim 2687]

However, this Hadith doesn't speaks about Allah loves but rather the human nature. Human nature is sinful none can deny this.
The above Hadith tells that if people stop sinning that is if they deny Allah's nature Allah would replace them with other people and thus none can deny human nature Allah created. It is known every human sins from least sins to big sins. Allah has give us a Way through Quran and Sunnah. Quran states
"Verily, We showed him the way, whether he be grateful or ungrateful" [Quran 76:3]

Secondly Hadith tells us to ask forgiveness from Allah. How much Allah forgive can be understood by following hadith
"Someone committed a sin and then said: “O Allah! Forgive me my sin.”
Allah said: “My servant committed a sin, but knew that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes sins.”
Then he committed the sin again and said: “My Lord! Forgive me my sin.”
Allah said: “My servant committed a sin, but knew that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes sins.”
Then he committed the sin again and said: “My Lord! Forgive me my sin.”
Allah said: “My servant committed a sin, but knew that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes sins. Do as you will, for I have forgiven you.”
[Sahīh al-Bukhārī 7507 and Sahīh Muslim 2758]

We understand from this hadīth that when Allah forgives a sin, it is forgiven. If the person commits the same sin again, Allah will not revoke His forgiveness for the previous time the sin was committed, but will only hold the sinner to account for the present occurrence. Forgiveness is something Allah gives, and He does not revoke what He gives. Once a sin is wiped from our records, it is wiped away for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts