Friday 14 September 2012

Bible God, knows Everything But not Something

Untitled Document

Bible God knows Everything But not Something

Bismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Like us on facebook:


Does Bible God knows and see everything?


God sees and knows all things. There are some things that God doesn't know and can't see.
Job 42:2
No thought can be withholden from thee.

Psalm 44:21
For he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

Psalm 139:7-8
Whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Proverbs 15:3
The eyes of the Lord are in every place.

Jeremiah 16:17
For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.

Jeremiah 23:24
Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth?

Acts 1:24
Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men.

1 John 3:20
God knoweth all things.
Genesis 4:14
Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid.

Genesis 4:16
And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

Genesis 11:5
The LORD came down to see the city and the tower that the men were building.

Genesis 18:17
And the LORD said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do?

Genesis 18:20-21
And the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous, I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and, if not, I will know.

Genesis 32:27
And he [God] said unto him [Jacob], What is thy name?

Genesis 3:9
But the LORD God called to the man, "Where are you?"
Numbers 22:9
And God came unto Balaam, and said, What men are these with thee?

Deuteronomy 8:2
God led thee these forty years in the wilderness to know what what in thine heart.

Deuteronomy 13:3
The Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God.

Job 1:7, 2:2
The Lord said to Satan, “From where do you come?” Then Satan answered the Lord and said, “From roaming about on the earth and walking around on it.”

Hosea 8:4
They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not.

Jonah 1:3
But Jonah rose up to flee unto Tarshish from the presence of the LORD ... For the men knew that he fled from the presence of the LORD, because he had told them.

Job 38:4
"Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand.


Also Read:

Destruction of Trinity
Muslim Faith Supported By Bible
Have you Know the Truth
Passages From Bible rejecting Jesus Divinity
Different types of Salavation In Christianity


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts