Monday 14 January 2013

About David's Throne

About David's Throne

Bismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Like us on facebook:


About David's Throne

"He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with the rod of men, with floggings inflicted by men. But my love will never be taken away from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you. Your house and your kingdom will endure forever before meb; your throne will be established forever." [2 Samuel 7:13-16]

God says that Davids's kingdom will last forever. It didn't of course. It was entirely destroyed about 400 years after Solomon's death, never to be rebuilt.

Back to False Prophecies In Bible , Errors And Problems In Bible Or  Bible

Also See:
Dragons Will Fly In Babylon?
False Prophesy About Hazor
False Prophesy About Damascus
Isaac And His Descendants
False Prophesy About Virgin Birth
Prophesy On Adam's Death
On Canaanite Language
6 More Failed Prophecies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts