Wednesday 16 January 2013

The Lying And Sinful Prophets

The Lying And Sinful Prophets

Bismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Like us on facebook:


The Lying And Sinful Prophets

How does the Bible displays Prophets?

"Then the LORD said, "These prophets are telling lies in my name. I did not send them or tell them to speak. I did not give them any messages. They prophesy of visions and revelations they have never seen or heard. They speak foolishness made up in their own lying hearts. Therefore, this is what the LORD says about the prophets who are prophesying in my name: I did not send them, yet they are saying, 'No sword or famine will touch this land.' Those same prophets will perish by sword and famine." [Jeremiah 14:14-15]

"The prophets give false prophecies, and the priests rule with an iron hand. Worse yet, my people like it that way! But what will you do when the end comes?" [Jeremiah 5:31]

"Even the priests and prophets are ungodly, wicked men. I have seen their despicable acts right here in my own Temple," says the LORD. "Therefore, the paths they take will become slippery. They will be chased through the dark, and there they will fall. For I will bring disaster upon them at the time fixed for their punishment. I, the LORD, have spoken! "I saw that the prophets of Samaria were terribly evil, for they prophesied in the name of Baal and led my people of Israel into sin. But now I see that the prophets of Jerusalem are even worse! They commit adultery and love dishonesty. They encourage those who are doing evil so that no one turns away from their sins. These prophets are as wicked as the people of Sodom and Gomorrah once were." [Jeremiah 23:11-14]

"Jerusalem's gates have sunk into the ground. He has smashed their locks and bars. Her kings and princes have been exiled to distant lands; her law has ceased to exist. Her prophets receive no more visions from the LORD." [Lamentations 2:9]

"Your prophets have said so many foolish things, false to the core. They did not save you from exile by pointing out your sins. Instead, they painted false pictures, filling you with false hope." [Lamentations 2:14]

"And if a prophet is deceived into giving a message, it is because I, the LORD, have deceived that prophet. I will lift my fist against such prophets and cut them off from the community of Israel." [Ezekiel 14:9]

"'How will you do this?' the LORD asked. "And the spirit replied, 'I will go out and inspire all of Ahab's prophets to speak lies.' "'You will succeed,' said the LORD. 'Go ahead and do it." [1 Kings 22:22]

Back to False Prophecies In Bible Or Bible

Also See:
450+ Contradictions In Bible
False Prophecies In Bible
Errors And Problems In Bible
Jesus Lied | The Lying Jesus
Why One Should Not Trust The Bible? 
Do Not Ignore The OT
The Sins of Jesus (Part 1) 
Jesus As A Narcissistic
The Problem With Book Of Revelation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts