Wednesday 9 January 2013

Can Kidney Or Heart Instruct?

Can Kidney Or Heart Instruct?

Bismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Like us on facebook:


Can Kidney Or Heart Instruct?

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
I shall bless Lord Jehovah who counsels me and my kidneys teach me in the nights.

New International Version (©1984)
I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.

New Living Translation (©2007)
I will bless the LORD who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me.

This is funny. I thought only brain can instructs people.

Back Errors And Problems In Bible Or Bible

Also See:
How Can There Be Light Without Light Source?
Does Moon Have Its Own Light?
Vegetation Without Sun And Photosynthesis?
Are All Animal Herbivores?
Sun Goes Forth?
Can People Think With Their Heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts