Sunday 13 January 2013

Was Moses, Jeremiah, Etc False Prophets?

Was Moses, Jeremiah, Etc False Prophets?

Bismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Like us on facebook:


Moses, Jeremiah, Etc False Prophets?

Bible says Prophet Moses, etc were liars and false Prophet! Passages are found in Book Of Jeremiah!

"The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority, and my people love it this way. But what will you do in the end?" [Jeremiah 5:31]
"Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds." [Jeremiah 14:14]
"The land is full of adulterers; because of the curse the land lies parched and the pastures in the desert are withered. The prophets follow an evil course and use their power unjustly." [Jeremiah 23:10]
"And among the prophets of Jerusalem I have seen something horrible: They commit adultery and live a lie. They strengthen the hands of evildoers, so that no one turns from his wickedness. They are all like Sodom to me; the people of Jerusalem are like Gomorrah." [Jeremiah 23:14]
"Then the prophet Jeremiah said to Hananiah the prophet, "Listen, Hananiah! The LORD has not sent you, yet you have persuaded this nation to trust in lies." [Jeremiah 28:15]
"Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him?" declares the LORD. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the LORD. "I have heard what the prophets say who prophesy lies in my name. They say, 'I had a dream! I had a dream!' How long will this continue in the hearts of these lying prophets, who prophesy the delusions of their own minds?" [Jeremiah 23:24-26]

Thus OT clearly states Prophets as false and liars. How could we believe in entire Bible then?
Do Not Ignore The OT

Back to Bible

Also See:
450+ Contradictions In Bible
Errors And Problems In Bible
False Prophecies In Bible
Arrival Of Muhammad mentioned 32 times In Bible
Islam and Muhammad Prophesied In Bible 
Religious Intolerance In Bible
Is The Bible Wrong Or Jesus The False Messiah?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts