Sunday 25 November 2012

Jesus Contradict Himself

Jesus Contradict Himself

Bismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Like us on facebook:


Jesus Contradict Himself

1- Can we carry purse, scrip, salute or not?
"Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way." [Luke 10:4-5; Luke 9:2]
Contradicted By:
And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.”[Luke 22:35-36]

2- His testimony valid or not?
“If I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid"[John 8:14]
Contradicted By:
“If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid." [John 5:31]

3-Shoud we say fool or not?
"Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that sanctifies the gold?" [Matthew 23:17]
"O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified?" [Galatians 3:1]
"Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gift, or the altar that sanctifieth the gift?" [Matthew 23:19]
Contradicted By:
"But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire." [Matthew 5:22]

4- Can world hate us
"The world cannot hate you, but it hates me because I testify that what it does is evil." [John 7:7]
Contradicted By:
If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.That is why the world hates you." [John 15:19]

5- Should we hate or love?
"Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." [John 13:34]
"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." [John 15:12]
Contradicted By:
"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple. [Luke 14:26]

6- For what Jesus came for?
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." [John 14:27]
Contradicted By:
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." [Matthew 10:34]
"I have come to bring fire on the earth," [Luke 12:49]

7- About parents
"Honour thy father and [thy] mother:" [Matthew 19:19]
Contradiced By:
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother." [Matthew 10:35]

8- To whom was Jesus sent?
"I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." [Matthew 15:24]
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel."  [Matthew 10:5]
Contradicted By:
"I tell you the truth, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her." [Matthew 26:13]
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations" [Matthew 28:19]

9- On Sword
"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword." [Matthew 26:52]
Contradicted By:
"He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." [Luke 22:36]

10- Should we love or kill our enemies
"But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" [Matthew 5:44]
"But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you" [Luke 6:27]
Contradicted By:
"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me."[Luke 19:27]
Before one say it is a parable he should know that Jesus told it whether in parabe or else

11- Should we praise Jesus?
"You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and rightly so, for that is what I am." [John 13:13]
Contradicted By:
"I do not accept praise from men," [John 5:41]
"They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men." [Matthew 15:9, Mark 7:7]

12- Will the generations recieve signs?
"He answered, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a miraculous sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah." [Matthew 12:39]
Contradicted By:
"He sighed deeply and said, "Why does this generation ask for a miraculous sign? I tell you the truth, no sign will be given to it." [Mark 8:12]

13- Is Father greater or equal?
"My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all" [John 10:29]
Contradicted By:
"I and the Father are one.”
[John 10:30]

14- Good works to be seen or not?
"Watch out! Don't do your good deeds publicly, to be admired by others, for you will lose the reward from your Father in heaven." [Matthew 6:1]
Contradicted By:
"In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father." [Matthew 5:16]

15- Will we all get into fire?
"Everyone will be salted with fire." [Mark 9:49]
Contradicted By:
"Blessed [are] the poor in spirit: for theirs is thekingdom of heaven." [Matthew 5:3]
"Blessed [are] they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom ofheaven." [Matthew 5:10]

16- On Judging
"And Jesus said for judgement I come into this world." [John 9:39]
Contradicted By:
"And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world but to save it." [John 12:47]

17- Was Jesus good?
"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep" [John 10:11]
Contradicted By:
"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone." [Mark 10:18]

Back to Bible

Also Read:
Arrival Of Muhammad mentioned 32 times In Bible
Why One Should Not Trust The Bible?
Do Not Ignore The OT
Contradictory God Of Bible
Jesus Contradict Himself
Contradictions In Bible On Moral Issues
Contradictions In Psalm
Contradiction On Account Of Jesus Crucifixion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts