Thursday 22 November 2012

Contradictions In Psalm

Contradictions In Pslam

Bismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Like us on facebook:


Contradictions In Pslam

1- Does God Sleep?
"Then the Lord awoke as from sleep, as a man wakes from the stupor of wine." [Psalm 78:65]
"As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image." [Pslam 73:20]
Contradicted by:
"Indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep." [Pslam 121:3-4]

2- Is sacrifice good or bad?
"Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but my ears you have pierced burnt offerings and sin offerings you did not require." [Psalms 40:6]
"You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it; you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings." [Psalms 51:16]
Contradicted by:
"Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah." [Psalms 20:3]
"I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD for [it's] good. These verses refute the Christian doctrine of vicarious atonement." [Psalms 54:6]

3- Does the Earth shake or not?
"The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: [even] Sinai itself [was moved] at the presence of God, the God of Israel." [Psalms 68:8]
Contradicted by:
The LORD reigns, he is robed in majesty; the LORD is robed in majesty
and is armed with strength. The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved. [Psalms 93:1]
Say among the nations, "The LORD reigns.” The world is firmly established, it cannot be moved; he will judge the peoples with equity. [Psalms 96:10]

4- David's throne was to endure or cast down?
"Once for all, I have sworn by my holiness and I will not lie to David that his line will continue forever and his throne endure before me like the sun; it will be established forever like the moon, the faithful witness in the sky." [Psalm 89:35-37]
Contradicted By:
"You have put an end to his splendor and cast his throne to the ground." [Pslam 89:44]

5- Does God ignores or not?
"In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free." [Psalms 118:5]
Contradicted by:
"How long O Lord ? will you forget me forever." [Psalms 13:1]
"Awake, why do you sleep, O Lord?" [Psalms 44:23]

6- God hate its inheritence
"Therefore the LORD was angry with his people and abhorred his inheritance." [Psalms 106:40]
Contradicted by:
"For the LORD will not reject his people; he will never forsake his inheritance." [Psalms 94:14]

7- Angry God
"But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness." [Psalms 86:15]
Contradicted by:
"How long, O LORD ? Will you be angry forever? How long will your jealousy burn like fire?" [Psalms 85:5]
"Will you be angry with us forever? Will you prolong your anger through all generations?" [Psalms 79:5 ]

8- Is God all good?
"The LORD tests the righteous and the wicked, And the one who loves violence His soul hates." [Pslam 11:5]
Contradicted by
"Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever" [Pslam 106:1]

9- Will wicked die soon or not?
"But thou, O God, shalt bring them down into the pit of destruction: bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days; but I will trust in thee." [Psalms 55:23]
Contradicted by:
"For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm." [Psalms 73:3]

10- Is God always ready for help?
"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish? My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer, by night, but I find no rest." [Psalms 22:1-2]
Contradicted by:
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." [Psalms 46:1]

11- Is God near to all who call him?
"Why, O LORD, do you stand far off? Why do you hide yourself in times of trouble?" [Psalms 10:1]
Contradicted by:
"The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth." [Psalms 145:18]

Back to Bible

Also Read:

Why One Should Not Trust The Bible?
Contradictory God Of Bible
Paul Contradicts Jesus
Contradictory God Of Bible
Jesus Contradict Himself
Contradictions In Bible On Moral Issues
Contradiction On Account Of Jesus Crucifixion
Makkah And Hajj (Pilgrimage) In Bible
Arrival Of Muhammad mentioned 32 times In Bible
Is The Bible Wrong Or Jesus The False Messiah?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts