Tuesday 25 September 2012

Crucifixion Refuted by Psalm 116

Crucifixion Refuted</strong> by Psalm 116

Crucifixion Refuted by Psalm 116

Bismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Like us on facebook:

Refuting Crucifixion (Part 2)
Read Part 1: Refutting Curcifixtion (Part 1)

In my previous articles I prove from Psalm 91 and from Gospel of Barnabas that Jesus willn't be crucified. This article will further support my argument on crucifixion of Jesus. Was he killed or not?

In this article Pslam 116 again refutes Jesus curcifixion

Psalm 116
1 I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.
2 Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.
3 The cords of death entangled me, the anguish of the grave came upon me; I was overcome by trouble and sorrow.
4 Then I called on the name of the LORD: "O LORD, save me!"
5 The LORD is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion.
6 The LORD protects the simplehearted; when I was in great need, he saved me. (See Psalm 91:3, 8, 10, 11, 12 and 15)
7 Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the LORD has been good to you.
For you, O LORD, have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling,
9 that I may walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
10 I believed; therefore I said, "I am greatly afflicted."
11 And in my dismay I said, "All men are liars."
12 How can I repay the LORD for all his goodness to me?
13 I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the LORD.
14 I will fulfill my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people.
15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
16 O LORD, truly I am your servant; I am your servant, the son of your maidservant; you have freed me from my chains. (See Psalm 91:3, 8, 10, 11, 12 and 15)
17 I will sacrifice a thank offering to you and call on the name of the LORD.
18 I will fulfill my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people,

1-  In Psalm 116:3, we see the Messiah fearing the pain of the grave and death.

2-  As similarly mentioned in Psalm 91, where God Almighty specifically said that He will send down His Angels to lift and save the Messiah from any and all harm, we see again in Psalm 116:6 GOD Almighty answering the Prayers of the Messiah and Saving him from any and all harm.

3-  In Psalm 116:8, we see the Messiah confirming that God Almighty indeed saved him from the pain of the grave and death.  It does not at all say or mean that Jesus did die and then was risen from the dead, because again, Psalm 116:6 says that GOD Almighty will save him, and in Psalm 116:4 we see that Christ or the Messiah have called upon GOD Almighty to save him.

4-  In Psalm 116:13, we see a clear prophecy about the "Cup of Salvation" that is referenced in the following New Testament verses:


  • "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup
  •  be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."" (Matthew 26:39)


  • "..A second time and prayed, "My Father, if it is not possible for this cup
  •  to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done.""(Matthew 26:42)


  • ""You don't know what you are asking," Jesus said. "Can you drink the cup I drink
  •  or be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with?"" (Mark 10:38)


  • ""We can," they answered. Jesus said to them, "You will drink the cup I drink
  •  and be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with," (Mark 10:39)

    5-  In Psalm 116:16-18, we see the Messiah thanking and praising GOD Almighty for freeing him from the "chains", which is referring to the chains, the nails and the cross that Jesus was never even was harmed with (see Psalm 91:3, 8, 10, 11, 12 and 15), and then him walking down preaching to people his thanksgivings to God Almighty and fulfilling his vows to Him, the Almighty. This point is further proven in the following verses in Psalm 91 and Psalm 118.

    Also Read :

    Jesus wasn't crucified according to Gospel of Barnabas
    Bible prove that Jesus will not even be HARMED
    Problems with Signs of Jesus in Gospel of John
    John 1:1 | Biggest Lie to prove trinity
    Different types of salvation in Christinaity

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts