Lists of Weak and Fabricated Hadiths - Specially for MuslimsBismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful
Like us on facebook:
Did Prophet Muhammad Say That?All Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds. Peace and blessings of Allah be upon our Prophet Muhammad, and on his family and companions.
First we will see how Prophet's companion dealt while recording Hadiths:
Abu-Dhahabi reports: The Caliph Abu-Bakr compiled a work, in which there were 500 traditions of the Prophet, and handed it over to his daughter 'Aishah. The next morning, he took it back from her and destroyed it, saying: "I wrote what I understood; it is possible however that there should be certain things in it which did not correspond textually with what the Prophet had uttered."
Hadiths are classified as Authentic, Good, Weak and Fabricated
To learn about Classification of Hadiths Read:
Now, let you show some of the Weak and fabricated Hadiths:
1." The Deen is the brain, and he who has no religion has no brain." Batil No.1
2."Whose prayer does not stop him from evil and sins he will only get further away from Allah." Batil No.2
3."Work for this life as if you are living forever and the Hereafter as if you will die tomorrow." Hadith No.8
4."I have been sent as a teacher." Da'if No.11
5." Two types of people from my Ummah, if they are good my people will be good: the leaders and scholars." Fabricated No.16
6." I don't need to ask Him for He knows my affair."
This saying is attributed to prophet Ibrahim (AS). It's alleged he said it before he was thrown into the fire. Fabricated. No.21
7. "Adam (AS) saw the Kalima (La ilaha illallah Muhammad dur Rasoolullah) written on the Arsh (Allah's throne)." Fabricated No.25
8. "There is goodness in me and my Ummah until the day of Judgment." Fabricated No.30
9. "To love ones own country is a sign of Iman." Fabricated No.36
10." Who sleeps after 'Asr and losses his mind should blame none but himself." Da'if No.39
11. " Whoever performs Hajj and does not visit me has boycotted me." No.45
This Hadith and all the other Ahadith about visiting the Prophet (pbuh) after his death are Fabricated.
12. "Disagreement amongst my Ummah is a mercy." Fabricated No.57
13. "My Sahabah are like stars..." This and other Hadith with different endings are all fabricated. No.58
14. "My household (Hal al Bait) are like stars...." Fabricated No.62
15. "My Lord has disciplined me well." Da'if No.72
16."To rub the eyes when hearing the Adhan..." Fabricated No.73
17. "All people are dead except the Scholars, and all the Scholars are punished except the workers, and all the workers are drowned except the sincere, and the sincere are in great danger." Fabricated No.76
18. "There is no Mahdi except Isa (AS)." Munkar No.77
19. “Prayer with the Aamama (head clothing) is equivalent to 25 prayers than without it....” Fabricated No.127
20. “Get married and do not divorce because divorce shakes the Arsh." Fabricated No.147
21. "Love the Arabs for three reasons; because I am an Arab, the Qur'an is in Arabic and the language of Jannah is Arabic." Fabricated No.160
22. "For everything there is a heart, and for the Qur'an this is Surah Ya Sin and who reads it, it is as if he has read the Qur'an ten times." Fabricated No.169
23."Contemplation for one hour is better than worship for sixty years." Fabricated No.173
24." Hajj is Jihad and Umrah is optional." Da'if No..200
25. " The neighbor’s rights are up to forty houses away..." Da'if No.274
26." I was a Prophet before Adam (AS) and before the water and the mud...." Fabricated No.302
27."Who does not care for the Muslims affairs is not one of them..." Da'if No.309
28. "As you are, so will be your leaders." Da'if No.320
29. "Who abides by my Sunnah at the time of corruption of my Ummah he will get the reward of a hundred martyrs..." Da'if No.326
30. "The Prophet (pbuh) kissed a Sahabah by the hand and said that this hand will not be touched by fire." Batil No.391
31. "Seek knowledge even in China." Batil No.416
32. "People will be called on the Day of Judgment by their mothers names." Fabricated No.433
33. " A Sultan (The Ruler) is the shadow of Allah on the earth..." Fabricated No.475
34. "Exaggerate in remembering Allah until others call you mad." Da'if No.517
35. "The son of Adam (AS) does not do a dearer deed than on the Day of Nahaar (sacrifice during Eid ul Adha) than spilling blood of the sacrifice. It will come on the Day of Judgment with its horn, wool and huffs and Allah accepts the sacrifice before its blood reaches the ground..." Da'if/ Fabricated No.526
36. "He used to pray in Ramadan twenty rakahs Taraweeh and the Witr." Fabricated No.560
37. "When the Prophet (pbuh) came into Medina the women and children were singing Ta la al badroo aalaynaa....." Da'if No.598
38. " The believer is courteous, clever and alert." Fabricated No.760
39." Who honors the women is noble and who humiliates them is mean." Fabricated No.845
40."O my Uncle if they placed the sun in my right and the moon in my left to give up this matter (Islam) I would not do so, until Allah makes it prevail or I perish in the process." Da'if No.909
41."Do not urinate standing up." Da'if No.934
42."He used to stand on the mimbar leaning on a stick while giving the Khutbah." Da'if No.964
43."Ali (RA) missed the 'Asr prayer and the Prophet (pbuh) prayed for the sun to reappear until Ali (RA) had prayed." Fabricated No.971
44."One day from a Imam 'Adl (Just Ruler) is better than sixty years of worship." Da'if No.989
45."Whose prayer does not stop him from evil and sins, will not be accepted." Munkar No.985
46."He used to pray four Rakat before Jumuah and four after." Batil No.1001
47."Any women who leaves her house without her husband's permission will be in Allah's displeasure until she returns to the house or her husband becomes happy with her." Fabricated No.1020
48."The dearest women to the Prophet (pbuh) is Fatima (RA), and from the men is Ali (RA)." Batil No.1124
49."Who has died has met his Qiyamah." Da'if No.1166
50."I recommend the two cures, honey and Qur'an." Da'if No.1514
51."If someone backbites his brother then you should seek forgiveness for him as this is a kaffarah" Fabricated/Da'if No.1518
52.“The ink of a scholar is holier than the blood of a martyr” Fabricated (Source book "100 Fabricated Ahadith" by Shaikh Abdullah Faisal).
Source: Islamic Research Foundation International
Other 26 Weak Hadiths :
However, These all hadiths might not be weak but they vary tremendously in their degree of authenticity from the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) according to the author Suhaib Hasan
1. "Surah al-Ikhlas is worth a third of the Qur'an."
2. The hadith about the Ninety-Name Names of Allah.
3. Allah says, "I was a hidden treasure, and I wished to be known, so I created a creation (mankind), then made Myself known to them, and they recognised Me."
4. Allah says, "Were it not for you (O Muhammad), I would not have created the universe."
5. When Allah completed creation, He wrote in a Book (which is) with Him, above His Throne, "Verily, My Mercy will prevail over My Wrath."
6. Allah says, "Neither My heaven nor My earth can contain Me, but the heart of My believing slave can contain Me."
7. "He who knows himself, knows his Lord."
8. "Where is Allah?"
9."Love of one's homeland is part of Faith."
10. "I have left amongst you two things which, if you hold fast to them, you will never stray: the Book of Allah, and my Sunnah."
11. "I have left among you that which if you abide by, you will never go astray: the Book of Allah, and my Family, the Members of my House."
12. The hadith giving ten Companions, by name, the good tidings of Paradise.
13. "If the iman (faith) of Abu Bakr was weighed against the iman of all the people of the earth, theformer would outweigh the latter."
14. "I am the City of Knowledge, and 'Ali is its Gate."
15. "My companions are like the stars: whichever of them you follow, you will be guided."
16. "The differing amongst my Ummah is a mercy."
17. "My Ummah will split up into seventy-three sects: seventy-two will be in the Fire, and one in the Garden."
18. Prophecies about the coming of the Mahdi (the guided one), Dajjal (the False Christ, the Anti-Christ) and the return of Jesus Christ son of Mary.
19. Description of punishment and bliss in the grave, for the wicked and pious people respectively.
20. Intercession by the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace), and the believers seeing Allah, on the Day of Judgment.
21. "Paradise is under the feet of mothers."
22. "Paradise is under the shade of swords."
23. "Seeking knowledge is a duty upon every Muslim."
24. "Seek knowledge, even if you have to go to China."
25. "The ink of the scholar is holier than the blood of the martyr."
26. "We have returned from the lesser Jihad to the greater Jihad (i.e. the struggle against the evil of one's soul)."
100 more Weak Hadith with their Particular Reasons:
Read 100 more Weak and Fabricated Hadiths with their Particular Reasons
List of Most Quoted Hadiths by Muslims And Non-Muslims:
Read! Did Prophet said that?