Sunday 13 October 2013

Testimony of Halimah

Testimony of Halimah

Bismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Like us on facebook:


How I Came To Islam

All My Life I Was Raised Church Of England, But It Felt Wrong. Like I Was On The Outside Looking In, I Just Thought I Wasn't Doing Enough To Be A Proper Christian. When I Was About 13 I Had A Dream I Was In A Forrest And I Was Being Chased By This Big Black Thing, It Snarled And Drooled And Howled, I Didn't Know What It Was But I Needed To Get Away From It Cause I Knew It Would Hurt Me, Then All Of A Sudden I Heard This Voice, I Heard Someone Calling My Name, Whispering For Me To Come To Them, That I'd Be Safe. So I Carried On Running, Then Bam! I Was In The Middle Of A Desert And There Was A Man, Shoulder Length Hair, A Beard, He Was In A White Tunic, Just Crouched On A Rock, Not Speaking, Not Doing Anything, I Walked Towards Him And Tried To Look At His Face, But It Was Just A Bright Light, The More I Tried Looking At His Face The Brighter The Light Got... He Held Out His Hand And Out Of Nowhere, A Qur'an Appeared, I Reached Out To Take It And I Woke Up Crying. I Knew As Soon As I Woke Up I Had Just Met Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad Salallahu Alayhe Wa Sallam.

Because I Was Only 13 I Didn't Understand What It Meant And Unfortunately I Pushed It Out My Mind, Around Half Way Through 2010 When I Turned 16, I Started Reading Books And Asking Questions. Then On The 30th January 2013, 6 Months Before My 19th Birthday I Took My Shahadah, And I Have Never Looked Back, Alhamdulillah My Life Has Changed For The Better And I Am So Glad I Took The Jump And Did What Finally Made ME Happy Instead Of Trying To Keep My Family Happy.

Back to Testimonies

Also Read:
Testimony of Shannon Conley
Testimony of Lana Krizlistan 
Testimony of Roxie Goin (Aliyah Solemon)
Testimony of Yushua Sameul Bilal
Testimoney of George Mitrakos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts