Monday 14 October 2013

Some Forgotten Words Of Jesus

Some Forgotten Words Of Jesus

Bismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Like us on facebook:


This was send to me by sister Muslimah Solehah. May Allah guide and be peace with her

Some forgotten words of Jesus

HIS WORDS :
"Jesus answered them and said :"My doctrine is not mine,but His who sent me".(John 7:16)
"He who does not love me,does not keep my word,and the word which you hear is not mine.But the Father's who sent me."(John 14:24)
"For i have not spoken on my own authority,but the Father who sent me a command,what i should say and what i should speak."(John 12:49)

HIS WILL
"Jesus said to them,my food is to do the will of Him who sent me,and to accomplish His work."(John 4:34)
"For i have come down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of a Him who send me". "...Saying Father if it is Your will,take this cup away from me,nevertheless not my will,but Youra be done."(Luke 22:42)

HIS POWER
"I can of my self do nothing .As i hear, Ijudge,and my judgment is righteous,because i do not seek my own will but the will of the Father who sent me."(John 5:30)
"I tell you the truth,no servant is greater than his master,nor is a Messenger greater than the one who sent him."(John 13:16)

HIS KNOWLEGDE
"But of that day and Hour no one know,not even the Angels in heaven nor the son,but only the Father."(Mark 13:32)
"So Jesus answered them :"My teaching is not mine,but His who sent me."(John 7:16)

HIS STATUS
"Not everyone who says to me Lord,Lord,shall enter the kingdom of heaven,but He who does the will of my Father in Heaven."(Matthew 7:21)
"And the Father Himself,which hat sent me.Ye have neither hear His voice at any tim,nor seen His shape."(John 5:37)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts