Tuesday 17 September 2013

Was Jesus God Or Send By God?

Was Jesus God Or Send By God?

Bismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Like us on facebook:


"I can do nothing on my own. I judge as God tells me. Therefore, my judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will." [John 5:30]

The Prophets in Old Testament never preached Trinity nor it was ever heard by Jews during there time. They use to worship one God and never prayed Trinity or prayed for it
"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." [Deut 6:4]

The message of Jesus was perhaps the same that is God is one as he expressed that in Mark 12:29. Jesus also tells that salvation is from the Jews
"..for salvation is from the Jews." [John 4:22] and by obeying the commandments [Matthew 19:17]

Several times Jesus acknowledge that he was send by God
"Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'" [John 20:17]
"Jesus replied, "If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me."  [John 8:54]

During his lifetime Jesus never calls himself God. Nor did he ever claimed to be part of Trnity or preached it.
In this verse he affirms that he was sent by God: "This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent."  [John 17:3]

If Jesus was God then he would have told his people to worship him and bow to him but he forbid it saying
"They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules." [Matthew 15:9]

Was Jesus God or send by God according to himself?

“But I know Him, for I am from Him, and He sent me.” (John 7:29)
“He who rejects me rejects Him who sent me” (Luke 10:16)
“But now I go away to Him who sent me” (John 16:5)
“Jesus answered them and said, ‘My doctrine is not mine, but His who sent me.’” (John 7:16)
“For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, what I should say and what I should s peak.” (John 12:49)
“But of that day and hour no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” (Mark 13:32)
“‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ (Luke 4:8)
“My food is to do the will of Him who sent me” (John 4:34)
“I can of myself do nothing … I do not seek my own will but the will of the Father who sent me.” (John 5:30)

Moreover Jesus refer himself as
Servant::
Matthew 10:24, 24:45, 12:18 John 13:16.
Prophet:
Matthew 8:20 13:16,21:11, Mark 6:15, 6;4, 9;37, Luke 7:16, 24:19, 13:33, 9:8, 9:19, 22:48,22:69 , John 13:17, 7:16, 12:49, 6:14, 7:40.
Son of Man:
Matthew 5;9, 17:22, 8:20, 18:11, 26:2, Luke 9:22, John 5:27
Slave:
John 13:16, Matthew 10:24.
Student:
Matthew 10:24
Does God Change In Nature?

Back to Christianity

Also See:
Religion Of Jesus Or Saint Paul | Reviewing Belief (Part 1) 
Pagan Origins Of Christianity
Different types of Salvation In Christianity
Early Christians Rejected Trinity
Why is Trinity false?
Trinity and Paganism
Early Christians Did Worship The Mary
Jesus was not crucified according to Gospel of Barnabas
The Bible prove Jesus will not be Crucified
Crucifixion Refuted by Psalm 116
Crucifixion Also Refuted by Psalm 118
Contradiction On Account Of Jesus Crucifixion 
Bible states That Jesus Will Be Saved, Protected And Will Not Be Killed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts