Sunday 28 October 2012

Sons of God In Bible

Sons of God In Bible

Sons of God In Bible

Bismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Like us on facebook:

How many sons Bible God have?

From King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.), the most prefered Bible

Angles are sons of God
"When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" Job 38:7

Any Pious or Good Person
"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."  Romans 8:14

King of Israel
"I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:" 2 Samuel 7:14

Israel
"When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt." Horsea 11:1

Solomon
"He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men" 2 Samuel 7:13-14

Adam
"Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God." Luke 3:38

Peacemakes are children of God
"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." Matthew 5:9

David
"I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thouart my Son; this day have I begotten thee." Psalm 2:7

Even Satan is the son of God
"Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD." Job 2:1
Remember here Angles are also son of God according to Biblical verse Job 38:7 and Bible states Satan as an Angle.

Israel (Jacob)
"And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:" Exodus 4:22

Jesus
“Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,” John 5:22

Back to Bible

Also Read:
Different Gods And Sons In Bible
Religion Of Jesus Or Saint Paul? | Reviewing Belief (Part 1)
Early Christians Rejected Trinity
Jesus As A Narcissistic
Islam and Muhammad Prophesied In Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts