Sunday 7 October 2012

Who was Jesus? | Jesus In His Own Words | Jesus Vs Paul

Who was Jesus? | Jesus In His Own Words | Jesus Vs Paul

Who was Jesus? | Jesus In His Own Words | Jesus Vs Paul

Bismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful

Like us on facebook:

“The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear O Israel, The Lord our God, the Lord is one.” (Mark 12:29)

This Is a Short One. I have only concentrated only in Jesus words. What Did Really Jesus Say Concerning himself?

“Why do you call me good: No one is good but One, that is, God.” (Matthew 19:17, Mark 10-18, and Luke 18:19)
“My Father is greater than I.” (John 14:28)
“I do nothing of myself, but as the Father taught me, I s peak these things.” (John 8:28)
“Most assuredly, I say to you, the son can do nothing of himself ” (John 5:19)
“But I know Him, for I am from Him, and He sent me.” (John 7:29)
“He who rejects me rejects Him who sent me” (Luke 10:16)
“But now I go away to Him who sent me” (John 16:5)
“Jesus answered them and said, ‘My doctrine is not mine, but His who sent me.’” (John 7:16)
“For I have not spoken on my own authority; but the Father who sent me gave me a command, what I should say and what I should s peak.” (John 12:49)
“But of that day and hour no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” (Mark 13:32)
“‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ (Luke 4:8)
“My food is to do the will of Him who sent me” (John 4:34)
“I can of myself do nothing … I do not seek my own will but the will of the Father who sent me.” (John 5:30)
“For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of Him who sent me.” (John 6:38)
“My doctrine is not mine, but His who sent me.” (John 7:16)
“I am ascending to my Father and your Father, and to my God and your God.” (John 20:17)

Moreover Jesus refered himseld as

Servant::
Matthew 10:24, 24:45, 12:18 John 13:16.
Prophet:
Matthew 8:20 13:16,21:11, Mark 6:15, 6;4, 9;37, Luke 7:16, 24:19, 13:33, 9:8, 9:19, 22:48,22:69 , John 13:17, 7:16, 12:49, 6:14, 7:40.
Son of Man:
Matthew 5;9, 17:22, 8:20, 18:11, 26:2, Luke 9:22, John 5:27
Slave:
John 13:16, Matthew 10:24.
Student:
Matthew 10:24

What does Pauline theology say? That Jesus is a partner in divinity, God. How awful is this that Jesus never refer himself as god.

Paul Said:

"Paul has given the title of "Son of God" to Jesus." (Romans 1:2)
"He said—but when the time had fully come. God sent his son, born of a woman." (Galatians 4:4)
"John has given the title of "Begotten son." (In later editions it is changed with word "his one and only son") (John 3:16)
"For to this end Christ died and lived again, that he might be Lord both of the dead and of the living." (Romans 14)
"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6)
"So that, as sin reigned in death, grace also might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 5)

Paul a sinful?
"So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin." (Romans 7:25)

What Paul Said About him?

"I am not talking as the Lord would, but as a fool." (Corinthians 11:16)

"To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews.
To those under the law I became like one under the law (through I myself am not under the law),so as to win under the law.
To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ’s Law), so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak to win a weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some. I do for the sake of gospel. (1 Corinthians 9:20-23)

“For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.” (1 Corinthians15:9)

When you study Jesus' Words Only, you get a different picture of who Jesus was--Messiah, a servant of God. Jesus never claim divinity in his OWN WORDS.

Also Read:

Religion Of Jesus Or Saint Paul? (Part 1)
Religion Of Jesus or Saint Paul? (Part 2)
Arrival of Muhammad Mentioned 32 times in Bible
The Problem with Jesus Miracles
Is Bible wrong or Jesus the false Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts