Challenging Question To ChristiansBismillah Hir Rehman Ir Raheem
Start In the Name Of Allah The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful
Like us on facebook:
1. Where In the Entire Bible Jesus Claimed Divinity?
2. Was Jesus God's Servant or a Son? Different Versions of Bible Contradicts Itself
New Kings James Version:
Acts 3:26 : To you first, God, having raised up HIS SERVANT JESUS, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.”
King James Version:
"Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities."
3. Bible Romans 1:25 says Worship the Creator not the created one. Wasn't Jesus Created in Womb Of Marry
"They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen."
4. Bible says the earth is flat and had four corners how is it possible when we all know it is like Oval shape?
Revelation 7:1 :
And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (KJV)
Job 38:13 13 :
That it might take hold of the ENDS OF THE EARTH, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? (KJV)
O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ENDS OF THE EARTH, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit. (KJV)
5. If God is all-knowing, why did God ask Adam where he was and whether he had eaten fruit in Genesis?
(If the answer to this question is “so God could test Adam’s integrity”, why would God not have already known this since he is all-knowing and knows the hearts of man?)
But the Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?”
6. If God is all-just, why does he punish/kill massive amounts of people throughout the Bible for the sins of one?
Read : God Killings In Bible
7. Why did God contradict himself in Genesis by creating the sun and moon on the fourth day [Gen. 1: 16-19] to provide light during the day and night when he already created light for the day and night on the first day [Gen. 1: 3-5]?
8. Why is it that God is allowed to possess a characteristic [jealousy, in Deut. 4:24 and Exodus 20:5] that the Bible itself denounces in Proverbs 27:4 and 14:30?
9. In the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, why would God kill Lot's wife, Sarah, by turning her into a pillar of salt for simply looking in the wrong direction? *Warning of impending sarcasm.* God is a merciful God........... right.
10. If God created everything, why did he create AIDS, influenza, ebola, ecoli and so on and so on? These, as viruses, are living things. You definitely can not use the free will card for this one. Is this another part of 'God's plan'?
11. If Jesus was god why he came on his own creation ? why did he came and heal us? Can't he do it from he Heavens?
12. Jesus did all the things a man can do eg: Eating, Drinking, Etc. Does God Need to do all that?
13. If God and Jesus are the same, having the same mind, knowledge and power, then why would Jesus beg himself in the garden of Gethsemane, to spare himself from having to be crucified? Furthermore, why would Jesus ask himself why he has forsaken himself by allowing himself to be crucified?
14. If Jesus Was a Son of God or wether he was God Then to whom He cried in
About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"--which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"
It Clearly Make sense Jesus has a God Too.
15. If Christians Believe In Bible and Jesus Than Bible too states That Jesus was A Prophet
"Therefore when the people saw the sign which He had performed, they said, "This is truly the PROPHET who is to come into the world."
16. Jesus said "No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only.." John 1:18
(But people had seen jesus so jesus is not god according to his own saying)
Jesus fell on his face and prayed to his GOD? Matthew 26:39
(Can u imagine god praying to god) ? does it make sense? “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”? Mark 10:18
17. More on Question 13.
Bible Says that God is not Man The Bible says:
Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man…”
Hosea 11:9 “...For I am God, and not man...”
Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible:
John 8:40 “…a man who has told you the truth…”
Acts 2:22 “Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.”
Acts 17:31 “He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed”
18. Acts 2:22 Itself states That Jesus a Man attested by the God How come Christian Claim Jesus was God?
19. According To Bible Children's are Innocent Than Why Bible states to kill innocents Childrens?
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."
Don't Answer because of their sins because if it was because of sins than why God doesn't allowed killing of all the sinners? And killing All the sinners means Bloodshed?
20. Christians Says That Chrustianity is a tolerance religion. That is not true. Bible itself has verses of Intolerance
Everyone will have to worship Jesus -- whether they want to or not.
A Christian can not be accused of any wrongdoing.
Also Read 2 John 1:7, Exodus 22:20, Deuteronomy 13:6-10, Deuteronomy 13:12-16, Deuteronomy 17:2-7, Romans 16:17
21. There are many people on earth which died and suffer more pain than Jesus, People are everyday killed In Accidents, Disasters, Earthquake, Thus they all suffer, So if Jesus Suffered what is the big deal in it?
Don't say He died Because of our sins Read Question 22
22. If Jesus Died For our sins and you are so sure you will be granted Heaven because the burden of your sins will be taken by jesus than why 2 Corinthanias 5:10 says that everyone will be judged by his deeds?
2 Corinthians 5:10
"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad."
Psalm 37:3 , Psalm 37:27
23. If Jesus was son of god than why didn't god save his son? Is god so cruel?
24. If Jesus was God it means all the killings in Bible were did by Jesus?
25. Jesus Died for us? I didn’t ask Jesus to die for me? Why Jesus Died For me?
If the answer is for my sins than read question 21.
26. According to Ezekiel 18:20 Jesus only died for his sins,
"The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them."
If Jesus Died for his sins it means he commited sins?
Dont answer on question 26 and that he died for our sins. I did not asked him
27. Accrding to Christians Jesus died for our sins it means that a Christian can murderer, rape, kill and can do every crime? If no It means Jesus Did not died for our sins
28. Luke 1:33 KJV
"Jesus will rule over the house of Jacob, forever."
Forever? Historically, when has Jesus ever ruled over the Jews?
29. Answer These 20 Biblical Contradictions
20 Biblical Contradiction on Theological Concept
30. If Christian God is loving than why he wanted to destroy/kill on the dwellers of thew town just because one disbelive in it,
If there is non-christian in any town of Uk, America, Russia would Christians kill the whole inhabitants ?,
Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him."
31. How can Christians Answer These Verses
'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?
"But you coat the truth with lies; you are all worthless doctors."
Simply its hard to answer it itself states the truth is coated woth lies.
32. Bible States
Luke 3:38 NLV
"Kenan was the son of Enosh. Enosh was the son of Seth. Seth was the son of Adam. Adam was the son of God."
Bible states Adam was son of god doesn't it reject Christian Theory That Jesus Was the Only Son of God?
It Means Jesus Has A brother? Adam?